OT: Do these still exist in NYC ?

Sorry for this very OT post (replies can be off-list),
but so many of the list members are New Yorkers, I
just had to ask.

They just closed the Rialto in S. Pasadena. It opened
approx. 1925, and was on the register of historic
buildings in the U.S. That leaves exactly one
independent *repertory* cinema in greater Los Angeles
(the New Beverly, whose owner recently died, and whose
fate is very much in doubt), where not so very long
ago there were still a few of them. I'm not counting
anything that is an arm of a museum or university, and
therefore subsidized. Are there still any of these
left in or around NYC ? I seem to recall some names
like Beekman, or Bleeker Street ?

Seems to be another "end of an era" type thing, even
for major cities.

 Jordan