TOGLTAG

Carl,
As I work on some HTML, TOGLTAG seems to be the answer to my prayers. One problem, I can't get it to toggle back to displaying everything. Am I right that a second TT should do that?
Also two other questions. 1. I've forgotten the function that toggles
between hiding and displaying the deltas. I couldn't find it using TABLE
FUNCTIONS, at least not by searching for "deltas." 2. The NT tags
seem to be protected against editing (in WG mode). Is that right? So one
doesn't need to surround them by ...s?

Thanks for your always-patient help.
P.S. I don't think I've mentioned it on the list, but in November, we moved to Naples, FL. I was 49 years a New Yorker, but weather and taxes drove me here (my wife won't allow me to live half the year in one place and half in the other).