Re: Temporary leave of absence

Patricia M Godrey wrote:
Hard drive just suffered a short circuit (one can see the melted leads),
and I'm hanged if I rebuild a system during Holy Week. And my backup
machines are too slow (esp. compounded by my filthy phone lines) to make
going online anything but torture. So I'll be going off list for a couple
of weeks. Will check e-mail occasionally at the office, so if there is
anything (e.g., some recondite point of English grammar) that someone
thinks only I can answer, send me off list, but don't expect a speedy
response.

Patricia,
It's a good moment to switch from W98SE to W2000 SP4.
Best regards,
Manuel Castelao