Re: XY Full Screen in XP

On Sun, May 25, 2008 at 12:56 PM, Patricia M. Godfrey mailto:priscamg@xxxxxxxx wrote:
Please try all this on a plain DOS shortcut, so we can see what values are legal on your system, before messing with the Xy settings. N.B. that to get a quick and dirty idea of what the changes do, simply save the next 50 lines as a file and TYPE filename.ext|more in that command window.

Okay, I did that and got the file to display down to "line 49" with "more" in the place of the fiftieth screen line, learning that my Dos Prompt display shows 50 lines. Can't see that that showed me anything regarding screen width . . .

FW