Re: XY Full Screen in XP

Fred Weiner wrote:
Okay, I did that and got the file to display down to "line 49" with "more" in the place of the fiftieth screen line, learning that my Dos Prompt display shows 50 lines. Can't see that that showed me anything regarding screen width . . .
Fred, from your tiff file, XP looks like it's running in window view,
rather than in fullscreen view, under VMware (based on some other
screenshots of OSX/VMware/XP I saw online -- to be honest, I don't
really know what I should be seeing). Just guessing, but have you tried
putting XP into fullscreen view first before trying to launch XyWrite
fullscreen or toggle Xy fullscreen using alt+enter? I'm wondering if
there might be some issue with trying to run fullscreen DOS on a
windowed XP under VMware.
If VMware and XP with Xy remains a problem, could you use VMware to run
DOS (no XP -- FreeDOS maybe) and Xy and get satisfactory results?

Paul Lagasse