Re Hungarian filters

jxz wrote: ≪Did you put an  at the end of the header? ≫
Indeed I did and I also put it on the next line, all by itself, and also
put one before the header, setting the default for the whole doc. WFW
makes no never mind; everything come out FR.

But clever Myron and silly me: of course using ≪LD ≫ would work. As for
the URLs, why not use the U2 function hiliteURL?

(N.B. I sent this yesterday, but it got rejected by the UPenn Server
again, which claimed that "put it on" looked like a message addressed to
the server.There's no way I can tell where words will wrap when the post
is received, since my own e-mail app is set to use a very large font.)

Patricia