Lowhigh

Dear SysOp,

You have not replied yet, to a message sent to you on June 12; here is a resend
of the more important part of it:

 >> XyWrite 4.0 has a Low-High default (DF LH) which specifies the size and
 >> baseline for a superscript and subscript characters in the Bistream Speedo
 >> fonts....

 >> You can modify this default through the menus under Advanced, Preferences,
 >> Defaults - Typestyles or you can add the default manually to your
 >> SETTINGS.DFL.

I tried it both ways and I must be doing something wrong; I need to unload and
reload XY4 for this option to come into effect. I have tried closing and
opening the file (and all files), reloading the DEFAULT file, reloading the
PRINTER file; nothing works except quitting XY4 and reloading it. I do not
think it is normal.

Regards, -- Michel