Re: VB/Win8

Many thanks for this Harry - - it sounds like it could solve a lot of
problems I now face. I really am amazed that it is considered
possible to omit important keys (NumLock, all possible numeric keypad
codes, PgUp,Dn,Home, End) on 15-inch (!!!) laptops where there is
plenty of room for them. Poor left/right click response at the
peripheries of the buttom area of the unified touchpad are also
concerns. These new laptops are utter marvels, but they are losing
basic navigation capabilities!! Unfortunately, the computer press, of
which I am now only a very lowly member indeed, is doing nothing to
arrest the rot, as should be its function.