Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

Harry:
>Do you load Xy via a .bat file?

Umm, yes, doesn't everybody who runs 3 XY's at the same time?
All the batch file "XY4.BAT" contains is:
editor ,c:\xy4\start4.int

Could this be the problem? I didn't realize that batch files do
something to my keyboard.
(Guess I am showing my computer ignorance again...)

>stripped-down version of everything conceivably relevant and see what added
>back in give the problem. In this case, try a bare-bones startup.int and

I can't start with a straight startup.int, because that confuses
XY3 and XY4 (if XY3 tries to start with the XY4 int file, nothing
goes...)

>load a .kbd file that has no ctrl+shift table at all. BTW, check your
>current .kbd file to see if there is a second ctrl+shift table below the
>first one: the last one overwrites any earlier ones, I believe.

Have done that and no, my .kbd files are clean.

If it is the batch file, what can be done about it?

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/