Re: srch.pgm

Harry's suggestion for commenting our programs is a great one. I sometimes
do it, but have gotten a mite lazy, especially when the procedures are
reasonably clear (I know that leaves out tyros, and I'm sorry. One thing
you'll notice I did do in the search program was to try to separate program
functions and leave space between them.

XY3+ programmers can put in blank lines with comments too:

≪LB Text of comment
more text of comment≫

The labels aren't processed. Also, you can put some documentation at the end
after the last ≪ex≫ or at the beginning by doing

≪GL*≫
These are the remarks about the program....

The program begins here:
≪LB*≫

I'll try to remember to comment my code more completely in the future.

Tim
TBaehr@xxxxxxxx