Re: printer error messages

Dear Patricia,
I tried a test with OF 1in,1in last night, and the warning message did not appear. So you got rid of a hiccup, if not a serious problem. So you're helping more than one person with that solution.
I used the same document for the test, of course, and the warning I got is
the same as Harry's ("at least 2.5DI). What's curious is that I changed
the OF setting in defaults from 10DI to 1IN, which should be the same
thing, right? But 10DI (which was the factory setting) produces the error
message; 1IN does not.

Carlo