Re: .pif vs. lnk

I can't tell whether its the shortcut or TAME or something else, but
here's how to eliminate the shortcut as a suspect. Open autoexec.nt and
restore the TAME startup line, then, using your file manager, start XY by
clicking on editor.exe. I did this and the TAME console came up fine. If
you still get the anomalies you described above, then it's got to be
something in the TAME setup or something else. Anyway, at least we can
move past the shortcut issue.

There's only one issue: the ctrl-j speed. I will email Dave Thomas on it.

Thanks,
Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx