Re: AE* expand*

I'm sorry, Paul, but either there's something I don't understand about tyf/nv, or something is left out of your suggestion (the former being the overwhelming favorite here). When I issue tyf/nv at the cmline, fo.tmp appears in the directory listing as if I had used tyf alone; when I issue tyf/nv c:\desktop\'filename'.ps I get the 'file not found c:\desktop\'filename'.ps' error message. I don't believe it would turn out differently were this coded into the keyboard file. Clarify? Thank you. FW.