Re: Can I install Xywrite

I'm an omnivore, and use several word processor--with different co-authors
and for different purposes. But I mostly am using NBWin now (on Win 98
Pentium 3 machine)--because it works much better than XYWin. And for other
reasons, even hating Windows as I do, I still need/want to be in it. Some
XY files apparently have had some funny hidden garbage in them that
troubled (sometimes froze) NB--but without a Hex viewer these days, I have
no idea what the junk actually was. The ANSI/ASCII thing has troubled me
not at all, perhaps because I don't do much in the way of elaborate command
line operations. And I have had no flicker problem at all--I am sure that
it is too specific to certain users/installations to be caused by anything
remotely as general as the ANSI/ASCII issue. For my money, I guess, NB is
the XY of the future.

                Cheers,
                    David