robert's advice on setting up shortcuts and icons to start xywrite

Sometime ago,  (I think maybe three or four years ago) Robert suggested starting Xywrite from an Icon on the desktop rather than using a batch file at a dos prompt.  I followed his instructions and have been very happy with the results.  I wanted to follow his instructions in setting up Xywrite on a new pc.   Unfortunately when I went to the Archive and entered "icon and shortcut" in the query box only four items showed up, all from 2008, and  all relating to starting on a t61 with Xp Pro.  I also tried "batch file and shortcut" and "batch and icon"  The query box says it covers all years.  What am I doing wrong.

If Robert's advice on creating shortcuts could be reposted it would be most appreciated.

mailto:avromf@xxxxxxxx or mailto:af413@xxxxxxxx