Re: setup problem

Andy Turnbull wrote:
I have two problems. One is that I have this bar on the right side of my screen -- I think they call it a scroll bar == that slides down and my command line disappears. I assume that if I get my window size in windows, and screen length adjusted right I can solve this, but nother I've tried seems to work.
This sounds like you need to reduce the font size used by the window so that the entire window will appear on the screen.
If you right-click the icon you use to launch the window, choose
properties, and select the Fonts tab, you can change the font size. You
may need to maximize the window to get rid of the scroll bar even after
you reduce the font size.
You can also click the icon in the upper right of the window title bar
when the window is open, select properties, the font, and reduce font size.

Paul Lagasse