Re: off topic (off limits for M$ admirers)

--- "Patricia M. Godfrey"  wrote:

> Ah, yes, I had come across that little jeu d'esprit
> someplace already.

I'm afraid that one has been around since the Carter
administration. This reminds me of a distant cousin
who is fond of forwarding jokes to a considerable mail
list. Unfortunately, the jokes and stories he comes
upon were well past the odometer max quite some time
ago. All I have to see is that the email is from him
and mentions "Fwd:" in the Header, to know that I've
already seen it, several times.

Jordan