Re: v3-4 dual use gotcha

On 23-JAN-1996 21:12:19.5 xywrite said to LESLIE319
  >On 01/23/96 at 08:42 PM,
  >m  said:
  >>
  >>  That should do it! However, I wouldn't set 1a=0
  >permanently--doing so >creates some other problems, especially having
  >to do with embedded >footnotes. And another thing: If you looked at
  >your read.me file when >you
  >I don't get this; I've had 1A set to 0 from time immemorial (well, a
  >long time anyway). What is supposed to be the problem?

  David,
  As Annie pointed out, I had it backward. 1A=0 is default setting, and
doesn't show anything after the EOFs. If you set 1A=1,
you may have trouble when you create footnotes, as well as some other
problems Annie describes in her post.

  --Leslie--
`[1;35;41mRainbow V 1.19.1 for Delphi - Registered