Re: OS/2 2.1 And Xy

I fear you're right, but it would be too bad. On the other hand, economic
realities reign supreme, and if I had to lay bets on the 32-bit OS that will
become the next popular standard, I'd have to go with Windows 4 (Win32).
InfoWorld recently reported that user reaction to the alpha version of this OS
was very favorable, and that the code appeared to be quite stable (it's slated
for release sometime in '94, I believe). Nevertheless, OS/2 is here now, and
it's a pity that XyQuest/TG doesn't appear to be in a position to seize the
day. Oh well, c'est la vie. Have you tried DeScribe? I must admit, Xyhard
though I be, I'm tempted.