Re: Beta Testing

Tom, I will place a detailed message to all when we have fully analyzed the
viability of such support policies. We will be meeting over the next few weeks
to discuss options which will be available. Any feedback you have would be
appreciated.

We fully understand that there are many XyWrite loyalists still running under
III Plus and below. However, as the July issue of PC Magazine pointed out, many
companies within the software industry are finding that the costs of support
have been placing more strain on the financial survival of these companies.
XyWrite III Plus is now over 7 years old. Although we consider it a solid
performer, this version is no longer developed. We would hope that users of our
products would migrate to our newer products. Again, your feedback is
important, please feel free to voice your opinions and I will bring them with
me to these meetings.

Regards, SysOp