Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

Thanks for all the help about Ctrl+Shift+C. Here is the
latest:
I inserted 46=C into the keyboard file.
That leads the to the following difference: If I press Ctr+Sh+C
*once*, I get a normal "C" character. If I press it *twice*,
I get the same as before:
"Terminate batch job (Y/N)?", and a restart is required.
Next, I inserted 46=NI,C.
Result: I can press Ctr+Sh+C *twice* and get a "C". If I press
three times, sayonara XYwrite and back to the same batch job
message.
Anyway, thats good enough for me -- I can live with that. Still,
isn't it strange how this batch job command insists in getting
through to XY-4? It does *not* so in XY-3, which I also start from
a XY3.BAT file. Oh well, another one of those of those surprises
which make me always return to XY-3 in the end.

-- Rene
-- Support the anti-spam amendment. Join at http://www.cauce.org/