Re: Something special about Ctrl+Shift+C?

Here's something else to try: open a file and press Scroll Lock. Then press
Ctrl+Sh+T. If you see anything--a function call or anything--then something
IS assigned to that key and you should go spelunking in your KBD file to find
and eliminate it. (Hit the Scroll Lock again to toggle off that function).
 If you indeed do have nothing on the key, then NI,NO on that key will
probably cure the problem. NI=Not IBM (don't ask); NO=No Op (no operation).
 But I think there's no reason for an "empty" key to bleed into the operating
system; this is quite strange, and I'll have to experiment a bit....

Tim Baehr
tbaehr@xxxxxxxx