Re: Spell Check Problem

Harry,

I have noticed this problem with the spellchecker, too, and in all modes! It
usually occurs when the questioned word is on the top two or three lines of the
page, no?

BTW: While we're on this subject, don't you wish that the spellchecker would
give you the option of making it totally non-case sensitive, and would also
stop questioning repeated words when there is a punctuation mark between the
two.

Finally, I wish, too, the spellchecker would recognize two-letter abbrevs.
followed by periods. Maybe it's just my ignorance, but in seven years with
XyWrite I have never once been able to get the spellchecker to accept Jr. or
Sr.

Leslie