Re: Xy4 Help

JJ> " we have been incorporating changes into XyWrite 4.0
   recently which will allow the use of III Plus-based help file
   frames. ... If you have 4.015, you can load the III Plus style
   help frames ... "

This is very good news indeed. Does this mean that the (formerly) deleted
flavors of Help Frame (can't recall exactly which they were, but I think about
three of the commonly used types from the 3.5x era were banished) are now being
restored? One or more of these I think had significant ramifications re the
running of pgm.s / XPL routines from HELP, and interactive instructional
display when doing so.

There were a number of things from the old Help System that I have missed: the
tables of reference frames by Command and Function Call;
the old index, which I think was more complete and precise in certain respects,
despite being much less voluminous overall (there are topics I can never find
in HELP, under the 4x system); and particularly the old
fill-in-the-blank-by-keyword HELP searcher. The changes you refer to may allow
me to build a hybrid HELP, restoring the best (& Custom) stuff from my old
3.5x HELP.