Landscape Problem

Would you please review my Msg. #9770, and see that it gets an answer? I have
tried manually coding the proper formatting deltas (which is what Jeff was
referring to, in his reply), and it makes no difference. The only thing I
didn't try was going over my HPLJ-4.PRN file with a fine tooth comb, to see if
there was anything suspect that needed to be  activated or commented out.  And
I might not know what to look for,  considering the extensive differences
between 3.5x and 4x PRN files.