64 K LIMIT

What 64K limit????? Xywrite uses disk and/or expanded memory as a swap
area, and is unhindered by any file length. The "X" at the right of the
command line tells you the swap area is in use. Lordy, I've had files
of hundred of pages - a little unwieldy, so I try and break them up.
But, there's no limit to the size of a file Xywrite can handle!!!
---
 * NETWORK East ð Rockville, Maryland ð 301-738-0000
 * PostLink(tm) v1.11 NETEAST (#132) : RelayNet(tm)