64 k limit

from Morris,

  One of the reasons I wish to overcome the 64 k limit is to load a
comprehensive spl file of word abbreviations. I find the shorthand
capabilities of Xywrite useful to speed up my input of text. If a large spl
file is divided into 3 or 4 different files and included in the startup.int
file for automatic loading will this overcome the 64 k limit.

  My search for functions by using ascii 255 or any other means is the
trouble I took copy Herb Tysons's Funccmd.pm that appears on page 377 Of
Xywrite Revealed. It lists, with the exception of Ascii 255, the other two
ascii codes that make up every Xy3 function. The different way that Xy4
functions in this regard, explains why Funccmd cannot be used in version 4.