Re: Finding "Mister Big"

  Richard Henderson wrote:
" Many members of this group have tried to track down TTG's "Mr. Big" =
" (sorry, I can't remember Ken's last name) to get permission to copy the =
" manuals and software, and post them on the Internet, or at least to share =
" with other members of this group. Thus far, these efforts have not =
" succeeded. So what should be done?
"

	Kenneth B. Big you mean?

	Kenneth B. Frank who used to look at his list as
	kfrank@tgrp,com

	is listed at:
	  Kenneth B. Frank
 	  Baltimore, MD 21201
 	  (410) 542 - 0400

	in one of the ubiquitous net phone books
	(No address was given)

	TTG was
 Technology Group Inc
 36 S Charles St, Baltimore, MD 21201
 Phone: (410) 576-2040

	Why doesn't someone wake the dragon tomorrow
	and call?

 However
	google.cc search finds 25 "kenneth b frank"
	one possible at
	  Linkname: California Lawyer DIrectory - Santa Clarita, CA Lawyers
		Kenneth B Frank
		A Law Corporation Wallin & Klarich
		23734 Valencia Blvd
		Santa Clarita, CA
		Tel: (661) 254-5859

	While the background of this K Frank shown at the same google.com page
	  Linkname: Alhrun.com: fullerton criminal defense attorney
	doesn't seem to correspond with our view of the estate tax lawyer.