Re: Automated Clean-up of Ragged Text ?

Indeed. And you, Jordan, are showing your age! (Well, aren't we
all...)

Hey Carl! How did you know that?! Been spying on me?
-> I imagine that a lot of these programs came to be for no other
-> reason then that the authors got tired of having to deal with
-> the same problem or issue over and over again, and cooked up
-> something to handle it quicky and efficiently.

Isn't that why anyone writes XPL? Necessity is what drives us,
usually.
Well that's not why someone wrote that bouncing ball program, using a very
shrunken window as the ball, and repositioning the whole window through
time. Remember that one? Almost the Xy version of Pong.

But I join Jordan in awestruck appreciation of your U2.

Harry

Harry Binswanger
hb@xxxxxxxx