Re: XyWrites 4 and 5 (was: RE: Dataviz and xyW)

** Reply to note from xywrite@xxxxxxxx Fri, 09 Apr 1999 00:55:11 +0200

> Maybe you're asking for something we already have in the JUMBO.U2 file
> (thanks to Robert Holmgren). The TT utility switchs XY deltas and HTML
> tags very very well. This utility, combined with ANSI2XY (also in
> JUMBO.U2 file), builds a perfect channel of communication between XY and
> HTML.

Allow me to point out, because this misstatement has appeared several times
recently (and I hope its not a general misconception), that Carl Distefano is the
co-author of Jumbo U2 (actually filenamed XYWWWEB.U2), that roughly half of the
code in this U2 file is authored by him (including the above-mentioned TT
"Toggle[HTML]Tags" utility), and that he is the finest XPL programmer I know (by a
very wide no-contest margin).

Robert Holmgren
holmgren@xxxxxxxx