XYWRITE MANUA

XY-> Chet Gottfried said:
 -> >>Perhaps I jumped too early in buying the DOS ver. 4 as well?

XY-> I don't understand what you mean here. Are you having some problem with 4?

It was a feeble attempt at humor: In going from 3+ to XyWin, I
had any number of questions regarding VAs. Eventually the answer
arose why I didn't consult the Configuration Manual, which turned
out to be only available from v. 4. So I ordered v. 4 a day or
two before your offer to post configuration information regarding
XyWin. (But I'm also interesting in seeing v. 4 now as well.)

--Chet
---
 ? SLMR 2.1a ? Art + write + dtp = chet.gottfried@xxxxxxxx