Re: XYcons in PNG format

peregrine@xxxxxxxx wrote:
In past versions of Windows, Tweak UI or "powertoys" allowed the removal of that arrow on the icon for shortcuts. That may be true yet, and may allow for more leeway with icons in other respects. I won't be trying Vista to find out. The newest "powertoys" incarnation from Microsoft is here: http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/downloads/powertoys/xppowertoys.mspx
Yes, but that says "xppowertoys". So would it work with Vista? I use powertoys, not so much for the arrow removal (doesn't bother me) but for things like mapping "My Documents" to a whole logical drive and autologon (on my home machine, where nobody else has access). -- Patricia M. Godfrey PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx