Re: XYCONS in PNG format

Harry Binswanger wrote:
There MUST be a way to do that. I mean, couldn't one edit whatever file
that is the basis of the blank piece of paper?
If it were a single .ico file, sure. But it's one of a number of
icons embedded in (IIRC) a .dll (home again and working on 98SE,
so I have to boot the laptop to be sure).
BTW, is it a blank piece of paper or a representation of a video monitor?
A perfectly legit question, given my eyes and my poor visual
imagination, but no, it is definitely not a monitor. Looks like
an oblong piece of A2 or US letter-sized paper, short edges at
top and bottom. I'll send a screen short to anyone who wants it
off list (a good way to check the relative speeds of Vista over
dialup; it was shockingly slow over my brother's landline, which
used to give me quite speedy connections with my ancient laptop).
--
Patricia M. Godfrey
PriscaMG@xxxxxxxx