RE: limping along with Xywrite

Re:
> Richard Giering

>  I'm told that you can store the XY file and attach it to
E-mail but I've never tried this - my
> e-mail files are relatively small and this would be for long
files.

You can do it for any file--and its easy and quick (at least in
Outlook 98.)

Open a new e:mail, go to Insert, File, and when the insert box
comes up, on the right middle part of the box are two selections,
Text and Attachments. Click on Text and then find your file and
double click on it. The file will pop right into the e:mail
almost ready to go.

TR...