Re: CLIP's test of virtue -- and memory immunization ?

And yet further thanks to Robert for this enlightening--I'd better not
try "disquisition" again; I can see I'll never live that one
down--tractate, shall we say, on optimizing SaveGet memory. And
SVMACROS.PM. I had taken LDSGT out of STARTUP.int last year, but the file
was there on my drive, so I loaded it, ran SVMACROS.PM to convert them to
U2 frames, added them to u2, and then patched my keyboard. Besides the
memory saving, CTRL-ALT whatever key is a darn sight easier to type than
F2 whatever key.

Would Carl and Robert sometime comment on the relative values of ADD2U2
and LOADHELP? The first seems (but maybe I did something wrong?) to leave
the old frames in, whereas with LOADHELP you have to cut and replace the
frames yourself, manually, thereby ensuring (if you're careful) that
there's only one of each. (I understand that if there is more than one
frame of the same name, U2 honors the first in the U2. file.)

Patricia M. Godfrey
PMGodfrey@xxxxxxxx