Re: INstall

Reply to note from Michael Norman  Wed, 04 Oct 2000
08:12:59 -0400

-> I know Carl D and company are working on a way to go from XyDos
-> to Win clipboard and I wondered how the work is coming.

It's actually come a long way, approaching beta. Robert and I have
full plates these days, so the going has been slower than we'd like.
Stay tuned.

P.S. It works both ways, Xy-to-clipboard, clipboard-to-Xy. You'll
be able to assign Cut to Ctrl-X, Copy to Ctrl-C and Paste to Ctrl-V
(to pluck three possibilities out of the air) via your keyboard
file, just as you'd expect.

P.P.S. This post puts me in mind of the mysterious announcement
that began to appear in the New York subways early in 1963. No
pictures, no graphics, just stark white letters on a black ground:
The Birds Is Coming. Little did we know what Hitchcock had up his
sleeve.

--
Carl Distefano
cld@xxxxxxxx