Re: clipboard??

>There's a nice workplace shell enhancer (NPSWPS) that adds ZOC like clipping

  Wow -- it sure is nice, and free too! I especially like that
double click to paste it again. Slick!
  Only one problem so far -- now I can't use the XY ^C and ^M so easily
(although with the ease of sending it to the system clipboard and
repasting it I don't know why I need them), I have to go to the F3 select, etc first.
But then --so what? You can still select in XY with the other
mouse button, but --- whoops, that's spooky -- I'm playing with
that in another window, and just found out that if you hold
button one (two? the one you use to move icons and stuff around)
while you select in XY, even in a full-screen session where this
new utility is not active, and then try to ^C to copy it, nothing
happens except a "Done" on the command line. If you do a ^M, it
gets the same "done", but "moves" the selected text off into
never-never land. It ain't in either XY's clipboard, or the
system one, but it sure is gone.
Hmmmm.
  Anyway, I haven't had a chance yet to figure out the everything that
NPSWPS does, but it sure looks like a keeper. Thanx David. (Isn't
it amazing how many neat things you can find to play with when
you're trying to write a paper that's due tomorrow?)

-- Harmon Seaver hseaver@xxxxxxxx hseaver@xxxxxxxx
seaverh@xxxxxxxx

We have found the Fountain of Youth in Asia!

=============
Microsoft Network, or any service owned in full or in part by
Microsoft, is prohibited from redistributing this work in any
form, in whole or in part.
Copyright, Harmon F. Seaver, 1995. License to distribute this
post is available to Microsoft for US$1,000 per instance, or
local equivalent.
Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these
terms. Please send notices of violation to hseaver@xxxxxxxx
and postmaster@xxxxxxxx.