Sin-tax

Thanks to Carl for pointing out the obvious error of my ways --
of course, the syntax for saving a Save/Get to a file is sa
%1234. I blew it, and my sin-tax is to eat crow (yuk).

As for specific uses for the prompt colors, yeah -- reserve the
yellow/red for Really Important Stuff like potential crashes and
data loss. And the convention about the red-on-background (user
response) should probably be observed, too. That's sort of what
I had in mind for my own stuff, but I wasn't specific enough in
sharing the idea. (Another leg? Well, all right
(choke).)

I think Nathan has xxbug available for download. It's freeware.

BTW, you can get the text of any error number by typing va/nv
\xxx on the command line, where xxx is the number. If you want
it to show up for more than a couple of seconds, you can open a
file and type the same command, leaving out the /nv.

Harry had trouble getting the ASCII 12 typed. Hold down
ctrl+alt, and keep holding them down while typing 1 and then 2 on
the number pad. That ought to do it. The clear smiley was
probably 1 alone -- 2 somehow didn't tag along to make the 12.

Tim Baehr