Re: fonts

A few weeks back someone kindly posted information about readable fonts for
xydos in windows. Got the fonts, installed them and they are great. Got them
to work in Eudora too. Now if I could only figure out a way to use them in
WordFW, which I must use at a job that refuses to consider XY. Question:
which ini file and section do I go into to change Word's draft font? Using
Word6FW.

Also for KenF: I hope that in the zeal to create a new product, your company
will still offer support for XyDos. I have used it for two books and it is
still the only wp that stays out of the writer's way. I'd hate to see it
orphaned. Even with the bugs -- my cursor still creeps along in WYSIWYG and
I still pick up control characters unless I add an X to CTRL in the keyboard
file -- even with the bugs, it is a lean tool that molds itself to the
carpenter's hand.
=======
Michael Norman
Associate Professor
New York University
Dept. of Journalism and Mass Communications
10 Washington Place, NY,NY 10003
Voice: 212-998-7964 Fax: 212-995-4148