Re: off topic, but just a bit--DOS dictionary

I'm not sure how your Dictionary 'installs' but perhaps you should create a
temporary folder on your desktop PC and create 12 folders, called '1' thru '12'.
Copy the contents of each floppy into it's respective folder and then burn that
to the CD.
On the Omni book, CD into the folder called '1' and run your installation from
there. As it prompts for the next disk, point it to folder '2' and so on...

Cheers

Marc

Quoting Mark Garvey :