Off Topic: that MicroSquishing noise you hear

>From the VOICE list, and a Canadian software distributor, comes word
that the new version 5 of VPC (formerly a Connectix product, the Co.
now owned by you-know-who), has been pulled from the market,
apparently for good -- at least the products that ran under OS/2. It
hadn't been out very long, either. This means: no more emulation of
W98 or W2K or XP under OS/2. Not even if you're willing to cough up
the approx. 300 bucks they charged for it. If the Co. put out these
emulators for the Linux platform, you can bet those products' days are
numbered too.

Big shock, huh ? Well, Robert, we cynically speculated this would
happen, and sure enough it has. A bit sooner than I thought, however.

Jordan