Re: REPLY TO #6155 SPEEDO FONTS

Well here's my terribly belated to reply to your reasonably belated reply.

I've appreciated all your comments regarding Speedo. I don't have the
impression that anyone official is concerned with giving Signature users access
to Speedo Futura Heavy, Speedo Swiss Black Condensed, Speedo Swiss Extra
Compressed.... I hope that I'm wrong though, and that someone at Bitstream or
Xyquest is tracking this problem down.

I especially agree with you that some of the Speedo fonts pale in comparison
with the Fontware editions. When I started fiddling with Galliard, I couldn't
believe it. Did anyone at Bitstream look at the output? I'm prompted to
return my "upgrade" -- since I'm still using my old bitmaps.