Re: transpose in U2

I had originally had some questions about Transpose.

It appeared that when trying to either: transpose words where one of the
words was the first word of the paragraph, or when trying to transpose
paragraphs. It appeared that the function kind of got confused.

I would probably use the word and character transposition myself, but
ever so often i do need to transpose paragraphs, or it would be nice to
be able to do that.

So, i guess as far as the paragraphs transpose is concerned, what
assumptions does the function make about paragraphs?

Is this something that i should try and look at the code for?

Thanks

Russ