Re: Xy4 and footnotes...

  Has anyone noticed that XY4 has a problem handling a paper with a
  large number of footnotes, at the bottom of the page, in graphic
  mode? I've been having difficulties previewing a paper. When in
  preview (graphic) mode, I either get large blank spaces at the
  bottom of certain pages, or the text seem to be shifted downwards.
  However, everything seems to print ok. I believe that things are also
  ok when I preview the document and the notes are endnotes rather than
  footnotes. Am I noticing something that is new here? TIA

  M.W. Poirier