Re: Off topic: Zip formats

At 15:16 Uhr -0500 09.03.2003, Patricia M Godfrey wrote:
Thanks to Jordan and Robert for steering me to InfoZip, which I now have
working. The whole thing fits on a FLOPPY! How did we ever get seduced by
Gates' bloatware? And thanks, Leslie, for a hilarious but too true
scenario.
Patricia
Windows Commander, which I cannot stop to recommend, and which
includes a ZIP utility as a matter of course, also fits on a floppy.
There is some great Windows software out there; just don´t expected
it from Redmont.

-- Rene