Re: off-topic: key cap came off

Thanks to all.

Norman Bauman--I should have noted that the Inspiron 3200 is
a laptop.

Carl Distefano--I wrote to the list first because I always
assume we are smarter than anyone else. Then I immediately
shot off a question to Dell and in a few hours received a
reply in very bizarre English--and it worked. First time in
almost five years that Dell tech has been any use to me at
all.

Anne Putnam--thanks for the referral to a repair shop. I
will keep it handy.

Judith Davidsen