Re: NOSHARE PROGRAM

Thanks for consulting with the programmer. I think that the whole purpose of
noshar is to block precisely those calls, because it is alleged that they are
dangerous to large disks. So the quetion arises: Are those dos1.0 intrinsically
dangerous to a greater than 32K hard drive. It may be getting time for me to
reformat my 40 meg drive into two drives and to use good old dos 3.3 and then I
wouldn't have all these problems. problems. Very tedious.