Re: LONG TIME NO SEE

Paul, I'll bet that the problems of being LAN-lord are bigger than those you
faced trying to get news editors to take seriously all the religion stories you
wanted to do... But I'll bet they're awful glad to have you around at crunch
time.
  I really enjoyed my trips to Canada, the WCC Assembly most of all. New
England is a big customer of Hydro-Quebec and I hope to get up to do some
stories on the energy beat in the next few months. Best wishes. -- Jim