NB bombs in OS/2

Well, the news from here on NotaBene at present is not good. I
put in a full day's work with it yesterday and, after two bad
experiences, have decided that I cannot use it under OS/2.
Perhaps it is more stable in Win95/98. I am eager to hear what
other users have found. In short, I had two total system hangs,
each requiring the power-off switch. Process Commander, which
can usually "un-hang" a misbehaving application, was ineffective
as I was unable to switch (CTl-Alt-Del) to it. At the moment I
am very disappointed because I was looking forward to using this
updated version of XyWin.

For other OS/2 users who may be interested in this, my system is
Warp 4, FxPk 6 and I run Object Desktop 2.0. It was while
switching between virtual desktops (I run 6) that the hangs
occurred on both occasions. Possibly OD'top is somehow
implicated, but I have only rarely had total hangs with OS/2,
and these were usually while using Netscape. Netscape was not a
factor yesterday.

I'm interested to hear from other OS/2 XyWriters whether or not
they have had similar problems while using NB. One alternative,
I suppose, is to use NB only in Windows. Is it more stable
there? I'd like to know.

Cheers,
John Gordon