Re: NB bombs in OS/2

"J.L. Gordon" wrote:

> Well, the news from here on NotaBene at present is not good. I
> put in a full day's work with it yesterday and, after two bad
> experiences, have decided that I cannot use it under OS/2.
> Perhaps it is more stable in Win95/98.

Quite so. It has yet to perform an illegal operation requiring it to
shut down. On one machine, but this is the office's "demo" machine in
the conference room that has all kinds of glop on it and is notoriously
unstable, when you quit NB be clicking on the X, the machine reboots
itself. On other machines this didn't happen.

One assumes the program, written for Win 9X and NT, was not designed
with OS/2 in mind.

lb136@xxxxxxxx
212-666-1000 x7109 (phone) 212-316-3100 (fax)